Re: BUG #13513: Turning a table into a view

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #13513: Turning a table into a view
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> You can probably work around the problem by inserting a VACUUM
> tbl_becoming_view; before the CREATE RULE. IIRC that should "recompute"
> relhastriggers.

Dunno, I think vacuum does update relhasindexes, but there would be no
reason for it to think about relhastriggers.

As you said upthread, this is not considered a supported feature; it's
something we accept in a very narrow set of cases for pg_dump's benefit.