Re: default EXECUTE privilege

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: default EXECUTE privilege
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lincoln Yeoh <lyeoh@pop.jaring.my> writes:
>> That's a documentation error.  Where do you see it exactly?  I can't
>> find such a statement in the current sources.

> Last line just before EXAMPLES
> http://www.us.postgresql.org/postgresql-7.3.3/sql-createfunction.html

Ah.  Looks like it's already been removed from the 7.4 docs.

The GRANT reference page does state the situation correctly:

Depending on the type of object, the initial default privileges may
include granting some privileges to PUBLIC. The default is no public
access for tables and schemas; TEMP table creation privilege for
databases; EXECUTE privilege for functions; and USAGE privilege for
languages. The object creator may of course revoke these privileges.