Re: LAN connection to server only after restart server

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: LAN connection to server only after restart server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Pietro <bpietro@simail.it> writes:
> It isn't so serious problem for me, only boring one, because each morning
> I must start server box and then manually restart posgresql server.

There must be something different between what you do manually and what
the init script does ... better take a closer look at that script.

> All boxes runs Mandriva 2008.0

If you were running Red Hat I'd also stop to take a look at the SELinux
configuration, because with RH's default policy there are restrictions
that are enforced against init-started daemons but not against
manually-started programs.  Does Mandriva have/use SELinux?