Re: Time to retire Windows XP buildfarm host?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Time to retire Windows XP buildfarm host?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Windows XP has been past end of life for quite some time. Nevertheless I
> have kept my instance running with three buildfarm members: frogmouth,
> currawong and brolga. Howeever, a recent commit (apparently fa2fa99, but
> I'm not 100% sure) started causing a compiler segmentation fault on
> frogmouth, the mingw/gcc-4.5.0 animal running on this machine.
> Does anyone have any strong opinion in favor of keeping any of these
> animals running?

Hm, a look through our commit logs finds multiple mentions of each of
these animals as having been the only one showing a particular portability
issue.  So I'm worried about loss of portability coverage.  Are you sure
that the animals' build options and choices of toolchains are replicated
elsewhere?