Re: pgsql and Mac OS X

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql and Mac OS X
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Michael Glaesemann <grzm@seespotcode.net> writes:
> Not having ARD3 myself, anyone happen to know which version of
> PostgreSQL Apple's shipping with version 3? My ARD2 installation is
> running 7.3.3.

The Mini I bought last summer seems to have 7.3.10 installed on it.
Don't know where to look to determine the ARD version.

Which, btw, is sufficient reason for Tom not to be using these executables
anyway: one hopes the server he wants to talk to is running something
newer than 7.3.  Even though the 7.3 psql will successfully connect to
a newer server, a lot of stuff like backslash commands will probably not
work very well.