Re: parallel option in pg_restore

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: parallel option in pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
--- On Tue, 22/6/10, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
> > so far I can only get the same error with large dump
> files.
>
> "Large" being a relative term --
> ever see it on a file smaller than 2GB?

Good point.  No I've not seen it on a file smaller than 2GB, but the test I did was pretty basic - I just trimmed down
thesize of all of my tables to create a dump that was only 50Mb or so.  It looks like Igor has a reproduceable case now
though,so hopefully Tom can figure out what's going off.

Сообщение: Re: Unable to start Statistics Collector
Сообщение: Re: Unable to start Statistics Collector