Re: 7.4 compatibility question

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 7.4 compatibility question
Дата
Re: 7.4 compatibility question  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> As far as incrementally updating the release notes --- lots of our work
> is incremental, meaning we fix X, then add Y, and Z, and the resulting
> change is one release note entry (psql \d display improvements, for
> example).  Documenting them separately just leads to a mess of entries
> that we have to consolidate at the end anyway.

We do already have a practice of adding notes about significant changes
to release.sgml as they are made.  That's relatively new though, and I
dunno if it's helped Bruce prepare the finished release notes or not.
Bruce, did you use those notes at all this time?

Сообщение: Re: integer ceiling in LIMIT and OFFSET
Сообщение: Re: integer ceiling in LIMIT and OFFSET