Re: translate referential integrity violation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: translate referential integrity violation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"fabricio" <fabricio@icolony.com.br> writes:
>       I would like to know how can I change the error messages from Postgre=
> SQL, because I need to translate them to Portuguese, thanks!

Doesn't look like anyone's started on a Portuguese translation yet,
but you're welcome to do so.  (If that sounds like an awful lot of work,
it is, but you can translate just the messages you need most to start
with.)

See the documentation at
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/nls.html
to get started.  Also, the existing Spanish translation
(src/backend/po/es.po) might be useful, at least as a comparison file.