Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I also agree with this.  We have to pretend it isn't in /contrib now,
> figure out where want it, then put it there (contrib, pgfoundry, core).

Putting it in core now would mean forcing a post-beta1 initdb, which
I don't think adequate cause has been shown for.

Possibly we should sit on the decision for awhile and see if any
initdb-forcing bugs are reported.  But for the moment I think only the
contrib or pgfoundry options are acceptable.

Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review
Сообщение: Re: Skytools committed without hackers discussion/review