Re: pgsql: Plug RLS related information leak in pg_stats view.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Plug RLS related information leak in pg_stats view.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> Plug RLS related information leak in pg_stats view.

BTW, a note about this: I see you bumped catversion in both branches,
which is good, but you bumped it to the same thing, which I think is
bad.  Two branches with different initial catalog contents should
not have identical catversions; that more or less defeats the point
of having the version number.

What I've done in such cases is to assign yyyymmdd1 to the back
branch and yyyymmdd2 to HEAD.