Re: syntactically correct query gives ERROR: failed to assign all NestLoopParams to plan nodes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: syntactically correct query gives ERROR: failed to assign all NestLoopParams to plan nodes
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Stephan Springl <springl-psql@bfw-online.de> writes:
> running
>    psql -f NestLoopParams.sql
> gives
>    psql:NestLoopParams.sql:16: ERROR:  failed to assign all NestLoopParams to plan nodes
>    psql:NestLoopParams.sql:24: ERROR:  failed to assign all NestLoopParams to plan nodes

Thanks for the report!  This turns out to be not entirely trivial
to fix.  I've started a discussion about it at [1].  One way or
another we should have a fix in place for February's releases.

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/171041.1610849523%40sss.pgh.pa.us