Re: BUG #17036: generated column cann't modifyed auto when update

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17036: generated column cann't modifyed auto when update
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
=?GBK?B?tcK45w==?= <digoal@126.com> writes:
> If the value of the immutable function changes, the immutable function should be recalculated.

You misunderstand completely.  An immutable marking on a function is a
promise from you to the system that the function's value does NOT change.
Therefore, the predicate of your statement is vacuous, and we need not
discuss whether the conclusion is interesting.  If there's some behavior
that you don't like as a consequence of your lie, then stop lying.