Re: CR is not removed with psql -f command on Windows.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CR is not removed with psql -f command on Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"okano.naoki@fujitsu.com" <okano.naoki@fujitsu.com> writes:
> When creating a function with the psql -f filename command, the prosrc in pg_proc catalog contains \r(CR).

Does that cause you any actual problems?

> But I expect \r to be deleted. Is this a bug?

I'm kind of inclined to ignore it, mainly because of the law of unintended
consequences: adding code to strip \r is likely to break some scenario
that's working fine for somebody else.

I see that psql opens -f files with PG_BINARY_R, but that seems to be
a very ancient decision so I'm hesitant to change it.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17036: generated column cann't modifyed auto when update
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17036: generated column cann't modifyed auto when update