Re: pgxs/windows

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgxs/windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I doubt DESTDIR is having an effect. From what I can see we hardly use
> it so it will mostly be blank:

Yes, it is often an empty string, which doubtless explains how an error
of this sort could sneak in.  But I think there's no doubt that one or
the other of those definitions is wrong.  I'm not completely sure which
though.  DESTDIR should be included if we are referencing the
installation tree at build time, but perhaps not for post-install
purposes, which is the environment that PGXS should deal with.