Re: Windowing Function Patch Review -> Standard Conformance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Windowing Function Patch Review -> Standard Conformance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Hitoshi Harada" <umi.tanuki@gmail.com> writes:
> I ran the patch witouht any errors. Though it's trivial, I noticed
> window_gettupleslot has to be fixed a bit.

Yeah, it could uselessly spool the partition before failing.  I think
it had been that way before and I left it alone, but changing it is
good --- diff included in my patch.  I'm still working on the docs but
expect to commit later today.

Сообщение: Re: Windowing Function Patch Review -> Standard Conformance
Сообщение: Re: Windowing Function Patch Review -> Standard Conformance