BUG #17024: ERROR: column c.relhasoids does not exist at character 245

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #17024: ERROR: column c.relhasoids does not exist at character 245
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17024
Logged by:          Daniel Prince
Email address:      infotodaniel@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.5
Operating system:   CENT OS - 7

Hi Folks,

I have setup DB Link from Postgres 12.5 Version (EC2 instances) to Oracle
DB.
isql is working fine,

oracle(DEVDB)- LOOBI)> /ora/dev/postgres/unixodbc/2.3.9/bin/isql -v
hopsd_link
| Connected!                            |
| sql-statement                         |
| help [tablename]                      |
| quit                                  |
SQL> SELECT count(1) from pg_tables;
+---------------------+
| count               |
+---------------------+
| 130                 |
+---------------------+
SQLRowCount returns 1
1 rows fetched

But when I connect from Oracle DB and trying to query PostgrSQL tables
am getting below error :

SQL> SELECT DISTINCT "table_catalog", "table_schema" FROM
"information_schema"."tables"@hopsd_link.MYGROUP.COM;
SELECT DISTINCT "table_catalog", "table_schema" FROM
"information_schema"."tables"@hopsd_link.MYGROUP.COM

*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-28511: lost RPC connection to heterogeneous remote agent using
SID=ORA-28511: lost RPC connection to heterogeneous remote agent using
SID=(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=myhost)(PORT=1530))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=hopsd_link)))
ORA-02063: preceding line from HOPSD_LINK
Process ID: 12230
Session ID: 44 Serial number: 42705

FROM PostgrSQL DB logs am getting below error :

2021-05-18 08:04:33 EDT:192.16.8.11(43364):hgappotu@hopsd:[5312]:ERROR:
column c.relhasoids does not exist at character 245
2021-05-18 08:04:33 EDT:192.16.8.11(43364):hgappotu@hopsd:[5312]:STATEMENT:
select n.nspname, c.relname, a.attname, a.atttypid,
t.typname, a.attnum, a.attlen, a.atttypmod, a.attnotnull, c.relhasrules,
c.relkind, c.oid, pg_get_expr(d.adbin, d.adrelid),
case t.typtype when 'd' then t.typbasetype else 0 end, t.typtypmod,
c.relhasoids from (((pg_catalog.pg_class c inner
join pg_catalog.pg_namespace n on n.oid = c.relnamespace and c.relname like
'thgotu_order_entry' and n.nspname like 'hgappotu')
inner join pg_catalog.pg_attribute a on (not a.attisdropped) and a.attnum >
0 and a.attrelid = c.oid) inner join pg_catalog.pg_type
t on t.oid = a.atttypid) left outer join pg_attrdef d on a.atthasdef and
d.adrelid = a.attrelid and d.adnum = a.attnum order by n.nspname,
c.relname, attnum

Any idea how to resolve this issue ?
Thanks in Advance.