libpq-ssl suggestion:

От PG Doc comments form
Тема libpq-ssl suggestion:
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/libpq-ssl.html

I noticed that it would be helpful to list the connection parameters and
environment variables for the various SSL files in the table "Table 34.2.
Libpq/Client SSL File Usage":
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/libpq-ssl.html#LIBPQ-SSL-FILE-USAGE

In particular, I think the first column could be renamed from "File" to
"Default File Location", and two new columns added with these contents:

Connection parameter
- sslcert
- sslkey
- sslrootcert
- sslcrl

Environment variable
- PGSSLCERT
- PGSSLKEY
- PGSSLROOTCERT
- PGSSLCRL

It might also be useful to reiterate near the table the differences on
Windows, e.g.: On Microsoft Windows these files are named
%APPDATA%\postgresql\postgresql.crt and %APPDATA%\postgresql\postgresql.key.