Re: Remove mention in docs that foreign keys on partitioned tablesare not supported

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Remove mention in docs that foreign keys on partitioned tablesare not supported
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018/06/05 1:25, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> In the meantime, my inclination is to fix the documentation to point out
> that AFTER triggers are allowed but BEFORE triggers are not.

Wasn't that already fixed by bcded2609ade6?

We don't say anything about AFTER triggers per se, but the following under
the limitations of partitioned tables:

BEFORE ROW triggers, if necessary, must be defined on individual
partitions, not the partitioned table.

Thanks,
Amit