Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark]

От Ian Linwood
Тема Re: [HACKERS] SAP and MySQL ... [and Benchmark]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Dennis,

> Bruce is one, and Tom Lane is the other. I think that Postgres's inertia is vulnerable to one of them dying.

ROFL
I just about drowned in my Stella when I read this.
You are a cheery chap, aren't you!  ;-)

If we all worried too much about things like this we'd be too busy
making our funeral arrangements on our mobiles to see the bus coming
around the corner!

Sorry to poke fun, but I find it very amusing to watch how this thread
has turned to discussing the deaths of contributors to the PostgreSQL
project.

--
Best regards,
 Ian