Re: CIDR in pg_hba.conf

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CIDR in pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kurt Roeckx <Q@ping.be> writes:
> I mailed an ipv6 patch a few days ago that included CIDR in
> pg_hba.conf.

> I first tried mailing it here, then to -patches, and finaly send
> it to Tom Lane and I hope he received it.

I did get it, but haven't looked at it --- I have a few other things
on my plate at the moment ...

I would imagine that your other submissions got stuck in the moderator's
queue (Marc has a few things on his plate too :-().  Are you sure you
are subscribed to -patches?  Under the same address you mailed from?