Re: RC1?

От Magnus Naeslund(f)
Тема Re: RC1?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
[snip]

>> Note that we have *zero* reports for any flavor of NetBSD and
>> OpenBSD.
>
> Maybe they're both dead platforms?  ;-)

Well, OpenBSD isn't dead :)
But i have problems compiling 7.3b5 on it (OpenBSD 3.1 i386).
I figured i should give it a go, since nobody else did, but i get many
regression failures.

Then i tried 7.2.3, and it too gives alot of regression failures.

Both were configured with:

./configure \ --with-perl            \ --with-openssl         \ --enable-odbc          \ --with-CXX

And nothing else.

The regression diffs can be found at:
http://gimme.smisk.nu/~mag/pgsql/

Is there some kind of gotcha with compiling pgsql on OpenBSD?
I've never tried it before.

Magnus