Re: BUG #3953: No PostGIS option in installer

От ChrisWebster
Тема Re: BUG #3953: No PostGIS option in installer
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Anybody got a meaningful response from EnterpriseDB on this one?

I just installed EnterpriseDB Advanced Server 8.3  on Windows using EDB;s
MSI installer.  Despite all the claims on the EDB website about built-in
PostGIS support, PostGIS does not appear to be installed by default with EDB
8.3, unlike EDB 8.2.

I'm hoping to use EDB 8.3 for a demo project, but I don't want my users to
have to install/compile PostGIS themselves, so is there an EDB 8.3 Windows
variant that actually does what it's supposed to and installs PostGIS
support automatically?

Thanks for any advice!

Chris