BUG #16640: Documentation table formatting issue

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16640: Documentation table formatting issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16640
Logged by:          Valentin Baert
Email address:      valentin.baert@everysens.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.0
Operating system:   Linux Mint 20

Hello,
I have noticed that in the documentation of Postgresql 13 on the website for
example at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/functions-json.html the table
are all messed up.
Compared to the same table in the previous version
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/functions-json.html
It has probably already been reported, but I'm not sure how to check for old
issues, so just in case.
Thanks
Valentin