Re: BUG #5989: Assertion failure on UPDATE of big value

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5989: Assertion failure on UPDATE of big value
Дата
Re: BUG #5989: Assertion failure on UPDATE of big value  ("Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> If I'm reading this correctly, it would appear that nobody has
> updated anything to a TOASTed value in a build against HEAD in
> testing *anything* in the last two and a half months.  And the
> regression tests don't include a single UPDATE to a TOASTed value
> anywhere.  That seems like a significant code coverage deficiency.

> Attached is a patch to cure the latter of these.  I'm submitting
> this separately since it seems a good idea regardless of what
> happens with the related SSI issue.

Hmm, is there much regression coverage for TOAST inserts or deletes
either?

От: "Kevin Grittner"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5989: Assertion failure on UPDATE of big value
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5989: Assertion failure on UPDATE of big value