Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"David Lloyd-Jones" <david.lloyd-jones@attcanada.ca> writes:
> PGAccess, the GUI, refuses to open it. The open command gives me the error
> message "Connection to database failed connect DBStart() -- connect()
> failed: network is unreachable         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your networking configuration is broken: the kernel does not believe it
can contact itself.  I can't give you much help about specific fixes,
but until you can do local loopback (such as "telnet 127.0.0.1") you
won't have any luck contacting the postmaster via TCP --- which is
what PGAccess wants to do.

I'd suggest reading some basic networking HOWTOs ...

Сообщение: Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.
Сообщение: Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.