Re: RE : RE : PostgreSQL logical incremental backup for version 9.6and above

От Pepe TD Vo
Тема Re: RE : RE : PostgreSQL logical incremental backup for version 9.6and above
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
have you checked this url

Bach-Nga

No one in this world is pure and perfect.  If you avoid people for their mistakes you will be alone. So judge less, love and forgive more.
To call him a dog hardly seems to do him justice though in as much as he had four legs, a tail, and barked, I admit he was, to all outward appearances. But to those who knew him well, he was a perfect gentleman (Hermione Gingold)

**Live simply **Love generously **Care deeply **Speak kindly.
*** Genuinely rich *** Faithful talent *** Sharing success