Re: cube does not compile with newer flex

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: cube does not compile with newer flex
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bartosch Pixa <dante@inworld.de> writes:
> Quoting Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
>> What is flex 2.5.23?

> flex is non-gnu, the official site is afaik :
> http://astro.temple.edu/~john43/flex/

That also says:

 Last official release
     (July 1997) flex-2.5.4a.tar.gz is the most recent official release.

I don't think it's our problem to be compatible with unreleased alpha
versions of tools; at least not without the tool authors explaining why
our code is wrong rather than it being a bug in the alpha tool.  So,
again, send it to them first.  Or do the legwork yourself and send us
a patch.  I'm not interested in installing an alpha flex to investigate
it here.