\dp privileges "decoder" dropped in v12 of docs

От PG Doc comments form
Тема \dp privileges "decoder" dropped in v12 of docs
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/sql-grant.html

Hello, I'm wondering why this version of the GRANT doc has the \dp privilege
definitions - https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/sql-grant.html - but it's
no longer available in v13 of the docs, which i'm actually trying to use -
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/sql-grant.html

It seems that the section that has all of the definitions of the "privilege"
letters was dropped in v12. Was that just an oversight? Where can I find
that info nowadays?

To clarify, the section I'm talking about is this one:

---snip---
The entries shown by \dp are interpreted thus:

rolename=xxxx -- privileges granted to a role
        =xxxx -- privileges granted to PUBLIC

            r -- SELECT ("read")
            w -- UPDATE ("write")
            a -- INSERT ("append")
            d -- DELETE
            D -- TRUNCATE
            x -- REFERENCES
            t -- TRIGGER
            X -- EXECUTE
            U -- USAGE
            C -- CREATE
            c -- CONNECT
            T -- TEMPORARY
      arwdDxt -- ALL PRIVILEGES (for tables, varies for other objects)
            * -- grant option for preceding privilege

        /yyyy -- role that granted this privilege
---snip---

Thanks!
Inger