Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tuo Pe <tuo_pe@yahoo.com> writes:
> I have written this function in PL/pgSQL,
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION MakeSimpleReservation(integer, integer, integer, text, text) RETURNS boolean ...

> On psql, I can run a command such as

> select * from MakeSimpleReservation(2, 30, 1, '2010-04-12 11:00:00', '2010-04-12 14:00:00');

> without any problems, but when I try to run it via PHP, I get this error message:

> ERROR: function makesimplereservation(integer, integer, integer, unknown, unknown) does not exist LINE 1: SELECT
MakeSimpleReservation(2,3, 1, '2010-04-12 11:00:00' ... ^ HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types.
Youmight need to add explicit type casts.

Hmm.  That function should match that call.  Are you sure php is
connecting to the same database you created the function in?  Or maybe
you created the function in a schema that is not in the php client's
search_path?

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP
От: tv@fuzzy.cz
Сообщение: Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP