Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Tuo Pe <tuo_pe@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have written this function in PL/pgSQL,
> CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION MakeSimpleReservation(integer, integer, integer, text, text) RETURNS boolean ...
>
> In my PHP script, I have this code:
>  $start_ts = '2010-04-12 11:00:00';
>  $end_ts   = '2010-04-12 14:00:00';
>
>  $update = pg_query($yhteys, "SELECT MakeSimpleReservation(2, 3, 1, '{$start_ts}' , '{$end_ts}');");
>
> On psql, I can run a command such as
>
> select * from MakeSimpleReservation(2, 30, 1, '2010-04-12 11:00:00', '2010-04-12 14:00:00');
>
> without any problems, but when I try to run it via PHP, I get this error message:
>
> ERROR: function makesimplereservation(integer, integer, integer, unknown, unknown) does not exist LINE 1: SELECT
MakeSimpleReservation(2,3, 1, '2010-04-12 11:00:00' ... ^ HINT: No function matches the given name and argument types.
Youmight need to add explicit type casts.

> For some reason, the last two function parameters are not recognized as strings. Is this a problem with PHP or with
PostgreSQL?Can anyone give me advice how to fix this?

Show me the php code.

От: Tuo Pe
Сообщение: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Problem either with PostgreSQL or with PHP