Re: WIP: default values for function parameters

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: WIP: default values for function parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2008/12/15 Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>:
> Pavel Stehule wrote:
>>
>> Because AS is signal for collecting column (or label) names.
>>
>> I thing so we should use "AS" as Tom's proposal, together with SQL/XML
>> functionality.
>
> Yes, please implement that.

I'll do it - it's better then nothing,

>> It's only idea: default behave is using as for param name specification,
>>
>> seconf with flag maybe labeled allows using AS in SQL/XML behave
>>
>> But this syntax don't allow use this feature together (it is maybe
>> enought).\
>>
>> create function json(variadic labeled values int[]) ...
>
> I didn't get that ... :-(

First I have to look to code, use "AS" means, so there will be one
syntactic role with two meanings.

Pavel

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: WIP: default values for function parameters
Сообщение: Re: WIP: default values for function parameters