Re: COCOMO & Indians

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: COCOMO & Indians
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2008/12/11 Hannu Krosing <hannu@krosing.net>:
> On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 15:20 +0200, Dmitry Turin wrote:
>> Hi, Pavel.
>>
>> > you have to show some real product, real project
>>
>> Money will not be confirmed, until size of it will be known.
>>
>> No IT solution can be confirmed or not, but business solution.
>> Budget for implementation is part of business solution.
>
> Pavel, you are most likely talking to a robot.
>
> I suspect that somebody is trying a Turing test on us :P

please, ask Zdenek about my identity :)

My English is terrible. I forgot an base from school, and now, all my
reading is c source codes only.

Next year will be lot of free time, so I hope so my English will be
better. It's terrible when I have to explain some. But on basic school
I had to learn Russian (a in this time nobody likes Russian - so my
language skills are bad).

Pavel