Re: COCOMO & Indians

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: COCOMO & Indians
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Dmitry,

you are really on wrong place.

You have to accept, so your proposals are not interesting for this
community. Because PostgreSQL is under BSD licence, you can do own
project based on PostgreSQL source code. There you can test all your
ideas - it should not be first similar project -  but you cannot
expect so you will get some active programmers here - first you have
to show some real product, real project, and then you can expect some
interest. Without it, nobody will be respect you and accept your
proposals.

Regards
Pavel Stehule