Re: Database design : international postal address

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Database design : international postal address
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

http://www.bitboost.com/ref/international-address-formats.html
http://www.census.gov/geo/www/standards/scdd/AddressStandardV2_April%2017_2003.htm

Rock solid solution will be propably too heavy. Propably you can find
some more national specific sources.

Regards
Pavel

От: "Mikko Partio"
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected crash
От: "Pat Maddox"
Сообщение: Trying to tune postgres, how is this config?