Re: Restrict connection from pgadmin.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Restrict connection from pgadmin.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Pawan Sharma <pawanpg0963@gmail.com> writes:
> Yes I will show the pgadmin in stat_activity but how  can block that..
> I think I need to create a job to terminate the pgadmin connections and
> schedule it for  every 5 min and so that I will check any new connections
> from pgadmin.

I think onlookers are still completely mystified as to why you consider
this a useful activity.

pgadmin is nothing but a GUI.  Whatever can be done through it can be
done equally well through psql, or any other client software.  So if
you're looking for security against unwanted SQL commands, you're going
about it the wrong way (better to look at preventing logins of privileged
accounts, and/or use of SQL permissions to limit what can be done).
If your objective is something else, you haven't explained what that is.