Re: Restrict connection from pgadmin.

От Pawan Sharma
Тема Re: Restrict connection from pgadmin.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes I will show the pgadmin in stat_activity but how  can block that..

I think I need to create a job to terminate the pgadmin connections and schedule it for  every 5 min and so that I will check any new connections from pgadmin.

On Mon, 3 Feb 2020, 11:13 pm Adrian Klaver, <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 2/3/20 9:15 AM, Ravi Krishna wrote:

>> Not that I know of. pgAdmin is just another client so you just have the methods available here:
>>
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/auth-pg-hba-conf.html
>>

> will the col application_name from pg_stat_activity list pgadmin as pgadmin. if yes, then the closest one can achieve

Make a connection from pgAdmin and see.

> is to have a daemon process wake up every 1 min or so and terminate any pgadmin app.

I can do a lot of damage in a minute.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com