Re: Failed install - libgen.so doesn't exist

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Failed install - libgen.so doesn't exist
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> Larry Rosenman wrote:
>> the issue is whether they actually export symbols that are NEEDED.

> Yea, ouch.  This is going to be a pain.

What I had in mind was to run "nm --ext --def" or local equivalent
on each library, and then pick out a few symbols that look plausible
to test for (or just send 'em all to the list if you are lazy).  We
want to pick a symbol for each library that (a) is actually referenced
by Postgres and (b) exists in that library on all our platforms that
need that library.

Сообщение: Re: Failed install - libgen.so doesn't exist
Сообщение: Re: Failed install - libgen.so doesn't exist