Re: Failed install - libgen.so doesn't exist

От Rocco Altier
Тема Re: Failed install - libgen.so doesn't exist
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Is there an easy way to tell what symbols are being used by Postgres?

For example, I was looking into libPW, and I want to see which symbols
might be used, but I don't see any being pulled into postgres binary or
the other commands.

BTW, from what I am reading is not thread-safe, so I wonder if we should
be including it even when we find it.  Or what possible calls we might
be using from it.

    -rocco

Сообщение: Re: Failed install - libgen.so doesn't exist
Сообщение: Re: Failed install - libgen.so doesn't exist