Re: New releases for back branches 8.4 and 9.0?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New releases for back branches 8.4 and 9.0?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Kirkwood <mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz> writes:
> Recently some pretty significant join optimization improvements have
> made their way into these branches. Are we looking at cutting an 8.4.9
> and 9.0.5 soon?

The plan that was being batted around the core list was to schedule a
set of update releases the last week of September, ie two weeks after
9.1.0, which would give us a chance for a quick 9.1.1 too in case
anybody found any really nasty bugs.  It's not definite yet, but I agree
that we're overdue for back-branch updates.