Re: foreign table: WARNING: problem in alloc set ExecutorState detected write past chunk end in block ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: foreign table: WARNING: problem in alloc set ExecutorState detected write past chunk end in block ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com> writes:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:29 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Can't reproduce that here, on either 32-bit or 64-bit hardware.
>> However, this sort of issue is often exceedingly sensitive to
>> environment and build options. �What's your platform, what did you use
>> for configure options, etc?

> I got the warning on OS X 10.6 64-bit. The only configure options I
> used were --prefix=/path/ --enable-cassert --enable-debug.

Hmm.  I tried on 64-bit Lion (10.7.1) and had no luck.

Please try setting a gdb breakpoint on the warning elog (it's in aset.c)
and looking to see what's the contents of the complained-of chunk.  That
might give us a hint anyway ...