Re: default_text_search_config

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: default_text_search_config
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> writes:
> You know that PostgreSQL allows only one locale for a PostgreSQL
> cluster, and the fact that text-search being depending on locale
> prevent it from processing multi language text.

I think you are confusing the capabilities of tsearch with the fact
that we have to pick one default setting.  There's nothing that
stops you from using a search configuration that includes multiple
dictionaries for different languages.

Сообщение: Re: Polymorphic arguments and composite types
Сообщение: Re: Polymorphic arguments and composite types