Re: Occasional spike in query response time (jumps from 200ms to 45 seconds)

От Robert Voinea
Тема Re: Occasional spike in query response time (jumps from 200ms to 45 seconds)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi

On Thursday 07 November 2013 06:37:57 bricklen wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Robert Voinea <rvoinea@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Could you give me some hints on what to look for?
> > What might be causing this behavior?
>
> Possibly checkpointing is the problem? Is "log_checkpoints" enabled in your
> postgresql.conf?  What is "checkpoint_completion_target" set to?

The parameters are commented out, so they are at their default values.

Thank you for replying.
I'll investigate this further to see if this is the problem.

--
Robert Voinea
Software Engineer

Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive.
(Elbert Hubbard)

Сообщение: Re: Occasional spike in query response time (jumps from 200ms to 45 seconds)
Сообщение: Re: Occasional spike in query response time (jumps from 200ms to 45 seconds)