Re: Getting list of held lwlocks from debugger

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Getting list of held lwlocks from debugger
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is there an easy way to get a list of held lwlocks out of gdb attached to a
> core dump (or for that matter attached to a live process)?

There's the held_lwlocks array in lwlock.c, but that will just give you
pointers.  What I imagine you're wishing for is some symbolic display
of which locks they are, and I see no code for that.

The "lock tranche" infrastructure that Robert's been working on would
allow for reasonably decent printout, but it's not complete yet ...