Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
jian xu <jamesxu@outlook.com> writes:
> the instance didn't have ssl enabled, we upgraded it to pg13, then enabled ssl, however when we try to login with
pg13psql 13, psql  always try ssl=off to login
> public_postgresql_13_1/bin/psql "sslmode=require host=xxxxxx dbname=postgres"
> psql: error: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "xxxxx", user "xxxx", database "postgres", SSL off

Are you entirely sure that that version of psql (or more accurately,
the libpq it's linked to) was built with SSL support?

If you are in an environment where GSS encryption is possible, it
could also be that you're being bit by the recently-fixed bug that
libpq didn't fall back from GSS to SSL encryption correctly [1].
That seems unlikely though, as both client and server would need to
possess active Kerberos tickets.

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=06b844c2b

От: jian xu
Сообщение: pg13 psql can't connect pg instance with ssl enabled after upgrading
От: Pepe TD Vo
Сообщение: pg_baseback could not connect in AWS linux 2