Re[2]: [HACKERS] BUG ON HAVING CLAUSE

От Sferacarta Software
Тема Re[2]: [HACKERS] BUG ON HAVING CLAUSE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Vadim,

venerdì, 4 dicembre 98, you wrote:

VM> Sferacarta Software wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Seems that I found a bug on HAVING clause, see attached file.
>>

VM> Could you post me data for 8342 rows ?

I think this bug is not on HAVING but on IN/ANY/ALL, I tried all these
statements and no one returns right values.
I compared it with Informix, take a look at attachment.

BTW. Thomas said me that you know something about the following
problem:

SELECT esito1,esito2
    FROM brogliacci
    WHERE NOT esito1 IS NULL AND NOT esito2 IS NULL;
esito1|esito2
------+------
N     |N
(1 row)

SELECT esito1,esito2
    FROM brogliacci
    WHERE NOT esito1 IS NULL OR NOT esito2 IS NULL;

        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while pr
ocessing the request.
We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible.
  Terminating.

  May you help me?

-Jose'-
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Case statement ready?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Case statement ready?