Re: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent

От irina
Тема Re: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi, I think, I have the same problem now. It is unpossible to install pgAgent
with Application StackBuilder 4.2.0 when downloading pgAgent (64 bit) for
PostgreSQL 13 v4.0.0-1.
I see only "Connect to server" and nothing else happen.

Please advise if there is an alternative way to install pgAgent.

Best regards,
Irina

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-bugs-f2117394.html