Обсуждение: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent

Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent

От
Zharas Aitmambet

With latest PostgreSQL download for Windows x64 (13.0.1):

on Windows Server 2019 Datacenter v1809, checksum verification constantly fails for edb_pgagent_pg13.exe with Application StackBuilder 4.2.0 when downloading pgAgent (64 bit) for PostgreSQL 13 v4.0.0-1.

Downloading EDB Language Pack v1.0-5 and other add-ons does not cause any errors, so this is not a connection problem.

Please advise if there is an alternative way to install pgAgent.

Best regards,

Zharas

Re: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent

От
Sandeep Thakkar
Дата:
Hi,

This should be fixed now. Please retry.

Thanks for reporting.

--
Sandeep Thakkar

Re: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent

От
irina
Дата:
Hi, I think, I have the same problem now. It is unpossible to install pgAgent
with Application StackBuilder 4.2.0 when downloading pgAgent (64 bit) for
PostgreSQL 13 v4.0.0-1.
I see only "Connect to server" and nothing else happen.

Please advise if there is an alternative way to install pgAgent.

Best regards,
Irina

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-bugs-f2117394.html

Re: Checksum verification fails with StackBuilder when downloading pgAgent

От
Sandeep Thakkar
Дата:
Hi,

We have identified a bug in Stackbuilder 4.2.0 version. The update to the stackbuilder (4.2.1) through PG installer update will be released tomorrow

Meanwhile, you can download the pgAgent installers for macOS by using this URL in your browser: https://sbp.enterprisedb.com/getfile.jsp?fileid=12863