Re: [GENERAL] psql doesn't pass on exported shell environment functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] psql doesn't pass on exported shell environment functions
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Albe Laurenz <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> writes:
> David G. Johnston wrote:
>> ​Except you haven't recreated the scenario I presented.​

> Am I missing something?

I wonder what platform David is using.  This looks suspiciously like
a feature that macOS' SIP would be designed to break.

It would be interesting to capture the output of "env" in the sub-shell
to see which environment variables and functions are getting through.