Re: Cannot connect to remote postgres using php

От Dimitris Sakellarios
Тема Re: Cannot connect to remote postgres using php
Дата
Список pgsql-php

Hi,

When you changed the 2 files did you restart the Pgsql server? If not do it.

Where is the pgadmin3 installed on the same computer running the Pgsql server or on a remote computer?

If it is on the same server default behaviour of Pgsql server is to allow connection from the same server (local host) but if it is remotely then either you will need to update the 2 files we mentioned earlier correctly.

Let me know.

Sakellarios Dimitris

Telesuite ltd Telecommunication and Internet Services

Address : T. Sofouli 14, Post Code 16344, Ilioupoli - Athens, Greece

T.: +30 211 760 1300 F.: +30 211 176 9999 M.: +30 6982 550 850 e-mail: dimitris.sakellarios@telesuite.gr  url: http://www.telesuite.gr