Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12

От PG Doc comments form
Тема Version 13 documentation layout is harder to read than version 12
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/functions-json.html

Compare:
* https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/functions-json.html
* https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/functions-json.html

I know it is just my opinion, but the version 12 layout is easier to read
than version 13.

The table in version 12 was just easier to understand.